Run Away




Run Away
I can't see your shadow
Dark night
I feel alone with my lie
Slings and arrows are fluing
Are kelling me inside
I can't accept the simpel love
She's an angel just loke a dove
I try to hold on
Maybe i try
But the voice my desperat cry
Feeling me so sad
And the death is soon
The Eearth is a voice
Speaking to my mind
I wish to forget all my own troublels
And leave them behind
Mu last girlfriend said:
Treat yourself
Take all the pain
Be yourself
Swimming in the blue rain
One day it end
One day we die
Blieve what you will
That is your right
That is realy a strong light
In my life you are
Not just like a beautiful car
Or angel bare
You are a miricale
Without you
I lost my soul
I can't find my heart
Is my heart sleeping somewhere cold
To day i run away
Somethimes i feel like giving up
Who needs cheering up
So that forgeting our own pain

Someone walked away from the dark
Walk on out
Alone just alone
My love is gone
My heart is gone

But Im smiel..this is not THE END

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق